|Posted by jamees.wright on May 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM||comments (0)|
How can Adlib enhance our SharePoint deployment?
Powered by the market-leading, server-based content transformation solution, Adlib enables organizations to increase their efficiency and reduce costs associated with the automation of their Microsoft SharePoint-based document workflows. By intelligently automating the conversion of hundreds of document formats to searchable PDF in the back office, Adlib dramatically improves efficiency.
Leveraging the familiar SharePoint user interface, Adlib for SharePoint workflows and document conversions appear transparent to the user, further extending the SharePoint value proposition by making it even easier for people to work together to quickly respond to changing business needs.
• Fast and accurate PDF/ PDF/A transformation
• Convert images to searchable PDFs
• Apply watermarks, merge documents, timestamps, security, PDF navigation features and much more…
• Supports MS Office and hundreds of popular document types including CAD
• Enterprise ready server-based, scalable architecture
• Rapid deployment with configurable out-of-the-box workflows
• Documents are more easily searchable through Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
• Increased productivity and efficiency
• Meet compliance and archival requirements
• Extends and enhances any SharePoint deployment
• Create and configure no-code solutions
How can Adlib’s software integrate?
To simplify deployment, your IT team needs seamless integration with your ECM or Microsoft SharePoint system and all your business applications. Adlib is a server-based back office solution, so integration with these applications is totally transparent to the user.
Document transformation within SharePoint becomes quick and easy, requiring little to no user training for rapid adoption. Adlib also integrates with popular enterprise content management applications, ECM Documenutum, OpenText ECM Suite, and IBM FileNet.
The SharePoint Workflow Connector enables Adlib to deliver advanced document-to-PDF services to all users and workflows through a tight and seamless integration with SharePoint.
The Folder Connector is a powerful, yet simple integration method for submitting documents to Adlib with watched folders.
If you need to extend your business application further, adlib offers a Web Services Interface. Based around a standard .NET Web Services, it provides an interface between Adlib and any external client application or business process to allow document transformation requests.
Adlib content transformation workflows can be used on their own or integrated into more complex workflows created with 3rd part applications such as K2 BlackPearl and SharePoint Designer.
View Adlib SharePoint ShopTalk Product Spotlight Recordings
Document Management, Compliance and Automation with SharePoint
Automate PDF Transformation in SharePoint Using Adlib